Daily Deviations Week
As you might know, the Community Volunteer run Daily Deviation week started today! To honor that, we have a special challenge for you to partake in. Announcing:
Daily Deviation Commenting and Feedback Challenge
What does this mean?!?
We would like to challenge you
to go and give feedback on Daily Deviations that have been showcased to members recently. Daily Deviations are an incredible feature, and an important part of what makes it so incredible is the feedback given by YOU the community!
Daily Deviations wouldn't mean much if there were no comments on the deviations featured! In this challenge we are both encouraging you to go and look at all the Daily Deviations that have been featured lately, but we are also challenging your critiquing skills
Rules and guidelines:
- You should give feedback to a minimum of 10 Daily Deviations to qualify.
- You will need to comment here with a link to every comment you have left.
- It is recommended to choose recent Daily Deviations, but not necessarily all from the same day/week/month.
- Your critiquing skills are being challenged, so when leaving feedback, be sure it is as helpful, professional, and well constructed as possible.
- Please do not use the "Critique" option if the member has enabled it, as that requires the members' approval to be posted publically.
- Keep in mind this challenge is about quality more than quantity. Leaving 20 comments won't mean much if the critiques you leave aren't thoughtful and well written. You want to give your best effort, and it's not just about you, but also the artists receiving your comments!
The winner will receive a 3 month PM or the equivalent 636 .
Two runner-ups will be selected, and will receive 200 .
February 8th. Have all your links included in a comment by no later than 11:59PM PST.
So good luck to you all! And don't forget to have fun with it!